CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Shipping ? to wait or not to Wait!

I was sitting at my labtop thinking I need to up date my blog but was not even sure what to write about! So I was looking at a friends post and what did I see " just erased someone because i sent her the bows she ordered and somehow she reversed it and got the payment back! how can someone do that!" I was shocked I had to open her 40 something posts to find out what was going on! Someone ordered from her and then after she got the email saying the package shipped she canceled and still got the items! OMG I thought I never thought about waiting for payments to clear paypal I just mail as soon as I get payment! What do you all do? Do you wait the 2 to 5 days they say is a safe amount of time to let payment clear? I was just wondering how everyone would handle this! Please share I would love to learn from you all!
Dumb founded
Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment