CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Babe's Bowtique Winners

I want to thank all of you 1st for being fans! I love making your little one turn heads and become a diva! I know every little girl is a doll and we each spoil our own in different ways and I'm glad to be a part of that! :0) I know you all are thinking "okay Heather thats enough who is the winners"
Thanks to all 40 who played You Rock !:0)



















# 23 is the winner of a Brand New Bow Hanger
~~~~~~~~~~~Congrats!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




















# 169 is the Winner of a Brand New Forth of July Bow
~~~~~~~~~~~~Congrats~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





#444 is the Winner of a Brand New Bandana Dress!
~~~~~~~~~~~~Congrats~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thank you all for joining in on the fun. I hope to do more soon. If you are a winner please email me your address and I will put these in the mail for you! You have 48 Hours to respond or I will draw a new person! Thanks so much! Have a blessed end of the weekend and start of a lovely new week. Also Join the blog I have tons of goodies coming up and if you would like to Know something about a cake Please Ask! Thanks Again
Just Heather

#444 is Jennifer Bartula Mims
#169 is Aubrey Arnold
#23 is Lea Fowler

0 comments:

Post a Comment